Posts Tagged ‘Finale’
SPOILER ALERT…If you haven’t watched The Office, READ NO FURTHER!
SERIOUSLY….NO MORE WARNINGS. SPOILER ALERT!
I’ll fill this in at some point after Lost, but how could the writers even dare leave out a proposal from Jim?!?
I guess they had everyone gunning for it, so it is a curveball, but I can imagine many people, myself included, are absolutely livid that they didn’t have Jim propose to Pam.
Lots of unexpected twists made up for this omission, but the wait through the summer is going to be torture.
-Tobey hitting on Pam comes off as creepy….EVERY TIME
-If Pam is going to school in New York, is she going to leave her job?
-Ryan’s gone! Ryan’s GONE!
-Holly thinking Kevin was “special” was hilarious….HILARIOUS
-Oscar’s line about the beard…..priceless
Many more to come after a second viewing later….For now…..Lost !!
I know this is about two days too late, but I just wanted to mention that Parvati ended up winning Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites on Sunday.
Honestly, I’m not quite sure how she pulled it off, because during the final tribal council she essentially seemed to be acting nonchalant, like she didn’t care whether she won or not….apparently it worked better than Amanda’s responses.
I didn’t ever notice any acting or extreme lies that she tried to pull in her comments, but after watching her cry when she had to vote either Cirie or Parvati out was pretty ridiculous, as evidenced by her grin and comment the following morning.
“I wouldn’t want to be here with any other person right now.”
Oh, what about Cirie? That woman you had the so difficult time voting out last night?
That was annoying, but in the end I was rooting for her anyway. I guess I didn’t realize she was the 2nd place finisher in Survivor: China also….
I’m already looking forward to picking up an HDTV to catch the next installment, Survivor: Gabon. I still say they should have made the logo a little more colorful, though.
Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites has been another great season, but going into this finale on Sunday, I’m honestly not that excited to see any of the final 4 survivors win.
Natalie turned into an evil and conniving player during the final four episodes or so, after going the whole season without even speaking to the camera…..
Amanda has turned evil too, after pretending to be nice to Erik when he took her on the reward challenge, then returning to tribal council and basically tearing him apart for the second week in a row….
Cirie has been a mastermind from the beginning, somehow always managing to get her way….I think of the 4, she’s got the best shot at winning…but I won’t exactly jump for joy if it does happen…..
And Parvati, who thinks she apparently knows the game in and out, and was at one point called out for thinking she was in charge when she really wasn’t. And since when was she ever an all-star. I think she got voted out pretty early in her game, and even if she didn’t, she wasn’t playing the game like she is now…which is better, I suppose.
Either way, I think the main thing I’ll enjoy after seeing this Sunday’s finale is the preview for Survivor’s next installment, which, if sources are correct should be Survivor: Gabon. (Basically, Survivor: Africa 2)
Let me start off by saying this season finale for Prison Break far outranks last season’s weak ending. Who would have thought they could weave it all together and leave it open for what is now a very anticipated season 3 for me.
- Glad T-Bag got his due, and looks to be stuck in the slammer in Panama for awhile…..Odds are he’ll get out, but I’m sure he’ll be put through alot before then.
- That setup where the scientists (or whatever they are) say breaking out again is exactly what the want Michael to do. It’s almost like they are the Others, only Fox’s version….What do they want him out for?!
- The twists and the turns…..I thought Kellerman was on the good…turns out he still is a little conniving. My only question, was he killed, or did those shotguns all miss him. Somehow, seeing as he’s been cast in the Grey’s spinoff, I think poor Kellerman will bite the dust. But….I am intrigued.
- Also….how about the demise of Bill Kim…..I didn’t like him much, and kind of saw the shot from Sara getting him
The Not so Good:
- The overall creepiness. Not really bad….I just know I never want to be stuck in a Panamanian prison, or wherever the heck they are now.
- So is all that money just sitting at the bottom of that pond?
No complaints really….
I’m intrigued to see where this goes, and I’m glad the finale lived up to the hype I’ve given it. All of the 3 previous episodes felt like finales, and that is good, because Prison Break seemed to have dipped a little in the middle.
All I know is…..I’m ready for August…..and Season 3 (a full season!)