Archive for the ‘Wentworth Miller’ Category
Let me start off by saying this season finale for Prison Break far outranks last season’s weak ending. Who would have thought they could weave it all together and leave it open for what is now a very anticipated season 3 for me.
- Glad T-Bag got his due, and looks to be stuck in the slammer in Panama for awhile…..Odds are he’ll get out, but I’m sure he’ll be put through alot before then.
- That setup where the scientists (or whatever they are) say breaking out again is exactly what the want Michael to do. It’s almost like they are the Others, only Fox’s version….What do they want him out for?!
- The twists and the turns…..I thought Kellerman was on the good…turns out he still is a little conniving. My only question, was he killed, or did those shotguns all miss him. Somehow, seeing as he’s been cast in the Grey’s spinoff, I think poor Kellerman will bite the dust. But….I am intrigued.
- Also….how about the demise of Bill Kim…..I didn’t like him much, and kind of saw the shot from Sara getting him
The Not so Good:
- The overall creepiness. Not really bad….I just know I never want to be stuck in a Panamanian prison, or wherever the heck they are now.
- So is all that money just sitting at the bottom of that pond?
No complaints really….
I’m intrigued to see where this goes, and I’m glad the finale lived up to the hype I’ve given it. All of the 3 previous episodes felt like finales, and that is good, because Prison Break seemed to have dipped a little in the middle.
All I know is…..I’m ready for August…..and Season 3 (a full season!)